During my QT today, I felt God reminding me of the story of God the potter & us the clay (Isa 64:8) and the refining of silver in the fiery furnance (Mal 3:3). I strongly feel that this is a testing period for me & when's it's all over the breakthroughs will start coming in. I believe I can MAKE it for if God is FOR me who can be against me. AMEN! Perserve perserve perserve! It'll all turn out good.
Won't be going for svc & cg for 2 wks. Coz it's CNY, my parents dun allow me to go. :( They want me to standy & help out in the shop wherever is busier (it'll either be far east or bugis). Last 2 days was busy with stocks. New stocks from 2 different suppliers arrived yesterday and the day before. We were busy checking stocks & packing them to deliver to the various outlets so that we can catch this weekend crowd. If we don't managed to catch this weekend's crowd, then that's it liao. Thus was working till late the last 2 days. Delivered stocks till 12.30am last night. Got home only abt 1+ this morning. Tired!
Was helping out in far east today. No breakthrough of sales in far east. :( But it's a breakthrough of sales in bugis (until bugis ran out of plastic bags lo. That's the ultimate sia. Nv once did we ever do sales until not a single plastic bags is left. My staff in bugis called me up for urgent delivery & I called my mum. Coz I didn't drive. LOL!). Although it's a new record for bugis but still bugis miss the $2k mark that we've been longing for (it was close though). Whatever it is, today's total combined sales is still a breakthrough! More breakthroughs to come yeah!
There's still tmr. Tmr's the last weekend we've b4 CNY. Nxt sat will only be opening shop for 1/2 day (since it's CNY eve). After which we'll be closed for 3 days for the lunar new year. 6 & a 1/2 more days to go! Gambatte neh every1 in San Street!
No comments:
Post a Comment