Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23rd February 2010

Short entry for today. Haven't been feeling well these 2 days. Had the sniffles & cough + this horrible headache accompanying me since yesterday. Woke up this morning with an aching body & heavy head. Still went to work in the outlet anyways. But it's sooooooooooooooooooooo quiet. Feeling much better now. Thank God! Head still spinning a lil though. Must drink more water & rest more. Can't afford to fall sick.

Went for a uni-mate's wedding lunch banquet on sat noon. It was like a mini reunion with some uni-mates who were my housemates/neighbours of a off-campus hostel I stayed in while studying in UQ Ipswich campus. That was b4 I shifted down to Brisbane City to study my Masters in UQ St Lucia. Nice gathering indeed. It's been some time since I last saw them. Like 6yrs? 1st gotten to know all of them 8yrs ago. Haven't seen them for so long. the next thing I know 1 couple I knew back then are now married with 3 kids.

Sunday was service followed by fellowship at Marine Parade. Finally tried Koi Bubble Tea. Nice! :) For the past few days been busy trying to catch up with accounts that have piled up for the past few mths. Still have got Jan & Feb accounts for 2 companies that are not yet done (suntec is under 1 company; while far east & iluma is under another). So much to do. SOT starts 15th nxt mth. Must jia you with my accounts le. Then must be diligent on it and not let it piled up again. All for that "P" word - procrastination. Other than accounts, been busy with stocks too. Have to tally the stock checks my staffs have recently completed with the records I've. You know la...annual stock check. Busy busy busy... Head can you pls stop spinning.

Sales is getting from bad to worse since after cny. No crowd. :( Next mth our temp staff will no longer be working (he knows it's the quiet period & we dun need that many staffs so he says he'll be working till end of this mth only. Also he's taking this chance to take a break b4 poly starts). So from our current 5 staffs we're down to 4 staffs. Like today, I'll need to be in the outlets on staffs' off days for this week. But from next mth onwards I won't need to be there. Have already made arrangements with staffs in preparation for SOT & told them that I'll be a 6-month course so if possible don't give me last min leave. But will still need to go down to do nitty-gritty stuffs. Then from April onwards with the closure of suntec outlet will need to cut down on another staff. Still have yet to decide who is the one to go. Heard that many other outlets in suntec mpg (lvl 3) also are intending to shift out. If so that place is really going to be a dead town.

No comments: