Woke up at 6++ this morning. Took the 1st flight out of Alor Setar to KL. Waited 2-3 hrs at KL airport for our flight home. Upon arrival cabbed home. Got home at ard 2pm. Unpack our dirty clothes & then immediately headed out to the outlets to get the staffs to conduct our annual stock check (since it's so quiet after cny. this is the best time to do stock check). Tired. Going to rest for a few hrs & then will be heading down for CG meeting at suntec office tonight. Have got a wedding lunch reception of a uni-mate to attend this sat afternn (i've already missed 2 weddings I was invited to since 2010 started. sorry. been so busy). Hmm...surprising I did not put on any weight this CNY...maybe coz I didn't eat a lot of CNY goodies this year.
While waiting at the airport in KL, we went to a cafe for lunch. When we were abt to finish our lunch, they was a fight between 2 employees of the cafe (an auntie and a malay guy). Don't know what exactly happened to cause the fight. I only saw the 2 of them quarrelling and the next thing I knew the auntie went inside & took out a knife to attack the malay guy. Everyone in the cafe was shocked. Customers sitting nearby, other employees & the supervisor of the cafe pulled them apart. There was blood on the floor. The malay guy was led by the supervisor to the first aid room nearby & the auntie was led away by the airport police. Fierce sia the auntie. Whatever it is, she also shouldn't take out a knife to attack the malay guy. Scary!
No comments:
Post a Comment