Sunday, January 31, 2010

Breakthrough sales =D

It's already end of Jan. How time flies. We're left with 11/12 of 2010. Yesterday got back home almost 12mn after closing far east shop. And only had my dinner then. Went over there to help out in the shop. We were supposed to close shop at 10pm today there were still customers walking in. We closed shop close to 11pm. The crowd was non-stop. Didn't even have time to go toilet or to eat. I'm not the only one who didn't get to take my dinner...our 2 staffs in Far East also didn't get to have their dinner (not sure abt those in the other outlets. too busy to notice what they were doing. the 2 outlets did quite well too. if only everyday's sales are like this.....drifting to dreamland. LOL!). We had food ta-bao but don't even have time to eat. All of us brought the food back home to eat. Can u imagine how busy it was & somemore there were 3 pple working in the shop.

Today managed to make it for pre-service prayer meeting. After service headed to the different outlets to pay staffs, then went down to Far East to help out. Pretty quiet today so I didn't stay in the shop till end day. Left to iluma as they were out of small change & need it urgently (most shops there don't allow pple to change money that's why I had to go down). Feeling a bit dazed nw coz only managed to sleep for 2++hrs last night (more like this morning). Couldn't sleep sia. Wonder why. Think will be in lala land much earlier tonight. Tmr a gal who's also from LYL zone will be coming down to help out in iluma 1/2 days for 10 days (from 1st to 11th feb excl. sun 7th feb).

Yesterday we finally broke our record sales in both Far East & Iluma. Nw our new record is $2.2k & $1.2k respectively. Sales in Suntec yesterday is also quite good. Thank God for the breakthrough in sales! Of course we wouldn't be able to breakthrough without the efforts put in by the staffs esp those who OT-ed for the past few days to bring in more sales even though it's already after their working hours. I feel that this batch of staffs is the bestest batch of staffs we had so far. Thank God! More breakthrough to come! YEAH! Today sales was good in Iluma (also 1.2k) but Far East okay-okay only.

The winning outlet this mth is still Far East (with Iluma not far behind). Ind. outlet sales as compared to last mth (christmas), far east sales is still the same; bugis sales has increased but suntec sales dropped. Don't have to be reluctant abt shifting out of suntec liao. Might as if shift out once contract is up. The best salesperson this mth is 1 of our temporary staff (like what I mentioned in my previous blog). His comm. is close to $150 + as promised to him end of last mth we've also increased his basic pay for the hard work he has put in. He looks so happy when he received his pay.

Just heard from our temp staff who will be starting his poly course that he has been posted to do dip. in retail mgmt & that he'll be working for us FT till end of Feb. If Mar we still need help, he can help PT. He can help till end of Feb already good enough since after CNY it's expected to be quieter. And he has already helped us a lot a lot a lot a lot. Really appreciate it. Did I mentioned b4 that he & his bro are actually our regular customers (they're the among the 1st batch of members we had) & now he's a staff of the shop (and it's his very 1st job. never work b4. we trained him up. actually not me. it's our china staff who trained him). That's how we got to know him, his bro & his mum way back in 2007.

We're thinking of sponsoring 2 of our staffs to go for wsq retail certification course. To train them up and get them more equip in the retail industry. When I told them abt it, they were so excited & are looking forward to it. Can also see that they are putting in even more effort to bring in more sales.

My parents been grumbling & are not very happy that I'm still going to church/cg during this period of time. Letting them having to work on the new stocks while I enjoy myself in church/cg. I didn't even ask them to work on the stocks. I said I'll rush back after service. For the past couple of weeks have been compromising by rushing back after service every week. Still was told off & told not to go to church/cg for the next 2 weeks until CNY is over. (They always say that the business should always come 1st b4 church or anything else. But I reckon should be the other way round. God should always be 1st plc in our life. The WOG says that when we seek 1st the kingdom of God, all these things shall be added upon to us).

I've been thinking abt signing up for SOT but b4 I can do so we'll need to confirm the 3 staffs we're keeping so that 1 of them can cover me. The 3rd staff will either be our china staff or our other temp staff who was 1 of our previous staff. However my parents say that it's not necessary to keep a 3rd staff as after CNY 2 staffs for far east and iluma (1 in each shop) is enough & I just need to cover the days they're off. :( If I've to work in the shop then I won't be able to go SOT. Hmmm...maybe SOT next yr is a better option? Well...whatever it is...shall pray abt it 1st.

No comments: