Met up with the representatives of 2 publications yesterday & have decided to go ahead with advertising with them. Their prices are pretty reasonable as compared to many other magazines/publications out there.
Biz is still on the slow side but staffs are more stable now. It's not just our shops; everywhere else is quiet too (think evry1 gone to Ion/313. really like these 2 new malls but rental v. v. v. high there). Anyways, those staffs who really put in the effort at work we know & appreciate them for it in our own way. We foresee at least 1 of them able to work for us long term & we do have plans for her. Lately I've also been receiving quite good comments fr friends & regular customers abt the staffs. =)
After we shift out of suntec mpg end of march, 3 pple in the shop (2 full timers + me) will be enough in the remaining 2 shops. Without suntec we wouldn't be that stressed. Have decided NOT to extend the contract of our china staff as there'll be alot of other costs to be incurred if we were to extend her contract (though she did mentioned to us that wants to extend for another yr). We'll be keeping our current 2 full time staffs. As for the 2 temporary staffs, they'll be working till the most end of march. One of them will be starting his poly education soon.
Will be going back to M'sia (Alor Star, Kedah) to visit relatives during this CNY period. Haven't gone back there for 2yrs liao (last yr, 2009, we went BKK to check out the fashion there; 2008 went to London to visit my sisters there). All outlets will be closing for 3 days during the festive season. This is the only time I can truly take a break from the shop.
Going to keep confessing that this yr is going to be the yr of breakthrough for me in everything that I do. I know at times it'll be difficult, the devil will try ways & means to distract me to pull me away fr the direction I'm heading but I'll be focus focus focus on the author & finisher of my faith. God has greater things in stored for me in 2010. This yr is going to be the BESTest yr ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment