Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's been some time since I went for hair treatment (+ trimming), indian eyebrow treading & facial. Now I gotten them all done to start off 2010. The beauty consultant commented my eye bags/eye circles are really serious. I also know. :( :( :( Been feeling so tired lately. Body aching. From the rushing here & there? Though I'm feeling tired but still can't seem to sleep at night. Every night I'll turn & toss, toss & turn in bed. I wonder y? Also lost my usb drive. Can't sleep at night & keep losing things. Is the stress kicking in already? Haiz...no use thinking abt it. Happens happen already happen. Just going to continue to pray, do my best & I believe God will do the rest.

The shopping crowd is picking up ever since the mid of jan esp in far east & bugis (on weekends that is). Weekdays is still pretty quiet. Lately it's a rather close fight between the up-to-date total sales for this mth in far east & bugis. 1 day far east wins; the nxt day bugis wins. Let's see which of these 2 outlets wins this mth. I foresee far east coz the crowd there is more. Nthg can be said abt suntec...given up on that place. It's abt time to shift out. 3yrs is more than enuff there. Fr this weekend onwards I'll have to go help out in far east. Looks like I won't be joining in for fellowship after service for few weekend liaoz. Otherwise if 1 staff goes out of the shop to go the toilet or whatsoever, the other staff won't be able to cope like what happen last weekend (the crowd is non-stop after 4pm/5pm). It's abt time to "qin zi chu ma". Suppose to attend a wedding on sat night but looks like cannot make it liao (sorry chailing..congrats anyways). Sat afternn got to bring products to a studio for photoshoot. We'll be having a couple modelling our products for studio photoshoot & these photos will appear in a magazine. It's in an actual studio of a magazine and actual teen models modelling our products. Might sign a 1yr contract with the magazine to advertise with them every mth for 1yr (see how's their 1yr contract rate is 1st). After that will have to rush down to the shop to help. Also more new stocks are coming in somemore. Busy busy busy!

God has always been a Faithful God. Whatever He promises us, it'll always come to pass...it's only a matter of time. Are you willing to tally? To wait for God's timing & not your timing? To continue to trust & believe even though the promise never seems to come? God's timing is never early never late. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS on time. Finally we've gotten our land for our new building in the marketplace for the marketplace to penerate the marketplace. I still remember how we started out in former hollywood theatre then to wild wild west (JW) and now far far east (expo)....few yrs later we'll heading to Central South. Though dunno where the actual location is yet but still I'm so so so so so excited!!!! :) :) :) :) I believe whatever He has promised me, it'll also come to pass. It's just a matter of time. Nothing is impossible!!! Dream big dreams for God!!! I'm determined to put in the 10,000hrs needed to succeed in life & will continue to confess a 1000x (even more) that which seems impossible to man but is possible with God. There is NO shortcuts in life.

There's 4 churches I've always wanted to visit:
(1) Hillsongs Church in Sydney (attended services in Hillsongs City Campus on 2 weekends when I was in Sydney with some friends to attend Hillsongs Conference 2005. The conference's great! Those who haven't gone b4 should go).
(2) Pst Phil's church in Sydney (had transport problems getting to/fro of the church so ended up didn't go. went to attend hillsongs service for a 2nd week instead)
(3) Pst AR Bernard church in US (haven't had the chance)
(4) Yoido Full Gospel Church in Korea (missed the recent study tour with pst kong but there'll always be another time. nxt yr maybe).

No comments: