In life it's so hard to please people. Some think of you this way while others think of you that way. Some expect you to do this while others expect you to do that. Yes...indeed we all want to have peace in life (be it family/work/school) but how can we possibly please every single person around us? I rather please God than please people. I find it so much easier. I really don't care what others think of me; I am more concern what God thinks of me. Yeah!!! So come what may, I'll continue to run this race with Him & do what He has called me to do in 2010. God knows what's best for me & has great things in stored for me. I confessed that 2010 IS the year of breakthrough!!!
Edited (03/01/10)
Wow...today's Word was the similar to the revelation I received from the HS during my QT yesterday. Power la... YEAH!!! Indeed when we feel that there seems to be no way out, God will always have a way out for us. Only continue to trust, believe and take the 1st step forward (faith w/o works is dead). Shall start setting my this year's goals. Think last year I didn't really set any goals (oops...)
No comments:
Post a Comment