Thursday, May 1, 2008

What to do???

Haven't blog for almost a week. Been so tired.

Dunno what we are going to do for suntec outlet. Things doesn't seem to be working out with the suntec management.

For queensway, we are definitely going to shift out. I really really disliking that place more and more. The way people there is pressing us for discount is really really too much. Think our shop is a pasar malam or what? Our products though not yet known in Singapore as yet is after all still a brand. And I really hate the environment there. Whenever I am there, I will just hide in the shop and ignore things around me (go out to the toilet or buy food only twice the whole day. 3xs the most). If you ask me, I still prefer suntec then queensway. Although yes suntec is quiet but i feel it's much better than queensway. Queensway definitely must shift.

Staffs...already down to 2 full-timers (& 1 part-timer). Yet we are still having staffs headaches. When either me or my mum is not around in the shop, sales are always bad. When we are there it's a different story. I'm not pinpointing on any one of them. It's actually all of them. It's also not the first time already. They just do whatever they want when you are not around. We may not be there but we know. We got spies around both queensway and suntec. When you "scold" them, they are not happy and give you the attitude. Also how can staffs just sms and say "I am not coming to work today". Don't want to come to work then don't come. They think they own the shop ah?? So hard to find good responsible staffs nowadays. HEADACHE with them la. ARGHHH!!!!!

No comments: