I last blogged on last thursday. Since then, I had two 1/2 days on fri and sat (as usual). Went for cg and service on fri nite and sat afternn respectively. It was mothers' day service this week. It was so touching. I weeped..... After service on sat, went to BB to celebrate weijian's birthday. While mum took over my place in suntec on both days. When I came back to the shop on sun, heard that my mum and our staff couldn't handle the crowd on sat nite. They could have called me to come back down to help. I believe weijian and the rest will understand.
It was officially Mothers' Day yesterday. Got my mum a bouquet of flowers. The flowers I got her last year was bigger and more expensive than this year's (last year was also the first time I got mum flowers). But size/cost does not matter, it's the thought that really matters. Hopes she likes it. The crowd on mothers' day is pathetic esp after 6pm. Think everyone went to celebrate mothers' day. It doesn't feel like a sunday yesterday.
Today is equally quiet..no crowd as usual. How long can we last here in suntec. Suntec has nothing new to offer us. If suntec want us to shift to a unit in front, they should at least give us a much much better offer. If we shift, what about renovation? Don't renovate? Then how will people be able to see our shop concept? They don't know how to put themselves in the shoes of the tenants ah? All they think is themselves and refuse to give rental rebate. If other malls can give rebate, why can't suntec. All they can give is excuses.
As planned, we will be closing queensway shop at the end of this month and transferring to far east. But the opening of far east shop will be delayed, as the current tenant there wants to extend their rent for another month (initial handover is end of june) so as to clear their stock. They will be paying us rental of course. So I guess far east shop will only open sometime in august.
No comments:
Post a Comment