I think I'll blog every alternate days. Then again...maybe not. See how it goes.
Haven't been going online for the past 2 days coz haven't been feeling too well. Been vomitting and been having terrible giddiness and backache since wednesday evening. Mum says maybe its food poisoning or maybe coz my time of the month is coming soon. I think it's the time of month coming soon...top up with stress. Since the start of this year these are the symptoms I have just before my time of the month comes. Felt so terrible last few days. But still have to work. No choice. Last few days everyone say I look pale. I am ok today.
Yeah....I can go for cg later . I thought I won't be able to go to both cg and svc after my parents found out that I've been giving to building fund. But it seems not. They just disallow me to "donate" to church. I was intending to stretch it for another month but looks like I won't be able to fulfil my pledge for this building fund. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment