Thursday, May 29, 2008

Seems as if I've nothing to blog except....

It seems as if I've nothing to blog except about the shop. Sounds boring eh? Like I've no life at all. Sigh....what to do. It's not easy to be a business owner.


This week sales seems to be picking up (as compared to last week's). Maybe it's coz of GSS. Don't know why. Been having a headache these few days. Also I'm down with a slight flu and cough. Maybe it's coz of a lack of sleep.


Suntec say they are working out something for us. But it doesn't seem to be so. There's still no news from them till now. Getting real bored with the crowd in suntec (you can't even call this a crowd). We need our shop in somewhere "hot" (i.e. where there's crowd). Suntec is "cold" every day (if you get what I mean).


Most probably I won't be going for service till the end of june. I'll need to be in the shop coz of GSS. 2 people is not enough to handle the GSS weekend crowd in suntec. Need at least 3. But don't want to hire another person. Got to cut costs till things get better.

No comments: