Thursday, May 22, 2008

So difficult....

Doing business is soooooooooooooooo difficult esp in suntec. Suntec is a ghost town. It's very sian thing when there is no crowd. These few days is soooooooooooooooooo quiet. Where is everyone? It's almost school holidays and GSS have began in a lot of shops. Why is there still no people? It's so frustrating.

Dad and the CEO had a meeting. He's offering rental reduction without having to sign the personal guarantee thingy. Nothing is confirm yet though. The CEO still need to talk to REIT about it [Suntec is under REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust....no idea what's that)]. So frustrating. With this kinda crowd, even with rental reduction, it's very hard to do. How??? Must we really shift out.

I just got to know someone who used to work in 77th Street. He and some of his ex-collegues left 77th Street for some reason (which I won't review here). He's almost 10 years older than me and have got about 18 years of retail/fashion experience. He's currently not working. Still looking for job. He say if we need people he can work for us. He can help us set up of Far East outlet and build our brand. I can learn a lot from him just by talking to him. What's more working with him. Oh...and did I mentioned....he's also from CHC. But my mum still thinking about it as she wants to make sure his chinese horoscope does not crash with either mine or my mum's horoscope (as I said before my mum really believes in this). See how it goes.

No comments: