These few days/weeks have been very very quiet. I suppose everyone is waiting for the GSS period. Maybe we should start of GSS sale sooner than planned.
Earlier, suntec offered to reduce our rental for our current units on condition that we extend our contract for another year (i.e. till apr 2011. our current contract is suppose to end apr 2010). Rental will increase after each year. A week before last, they offered us a big circular unit outside (nearer the happy kids side. i.e. tower 2). Apparently, they want back the whole row of units at the inside area (#03-027G/H/I/J/K/L/M/N) for a bigger player to come in and take the whole row of units. But it seems that the our neighbours in unit 027I and 027J are not intending to shift out. Only #03-027G&H will be shifting out. This month is their last month in suntec.
If we shift outside, we would have to spend more money on renovation else no one will be able to see our shop concept. We rejected the offer to shift to the unit outside. They want my father to sign a personal guarantee for rental reduction for our current units . If we sign the guarantee, when things still don't improve, we won't be able to back out. If we back out, they can cease our personal assets. So as for now, not sure what's our plan is for suntec as yet. For now, it will be "wait and see" I guess.
I would have to be in suntec more often now. I'll only be having 2 half days every week (fridays and saturdays) when I'll be going for cg and svc. Won't be having any more off day. Our part-timer seem to have 'disappeared' after he started school. Our queensway staff has also tendered her resignation and will be working only till end of this month. But it's ok. Soon we will only be having one shop - suntec. We are confirming shifting out of queensway end of this month. We will be switching products but we won't be managing or manning the shop there after this month. Far east shop will only open some time in july. So for now one staff + me/my mum in suntec is more than enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment