Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Staffs....

Staffs headache man. My parents and I were just talking last night "what happen if both staffs (suntec and queensway) call in sick on the same day". And lo and behold, it happened.
Both staffs sms me last night saying that they are not feeling well and can't come to work tmr (which is today). So it's down to my mum and I. That's only 2 people. We need at least 3: 1 in queensway & 2 in suntec. Now how???

Thank God for our sunday part-time staff. When I heard both staffs can't come in, I called him up, told him the other staff is sick and can't come in tmr (which is today) and ask him if can come down to work. He say can. Thankfully he hasn't start school yet else we really got a problem here. Of all staffs we have so far since the opening of the shop, he's still the most responsible. He also pretty hardworking. If there is an overall best staff award, it will definitely go to him.

No comments: