After 323 days, I've finally gotten my off day. Long awaited off day. From now onwards, I've got a part-timer staff coming in every sundays, thus I wouldn't need to be in the shop unless during peak period or on the days when he/she cannot make it (after all he/she is going back to study & will only be working part-time). Also my mum say according to feng shui, the location of our queensway shop is not suitable for me. So she say I don't have to go down to queensway already. She and her feng shui. Going to train up our suntec staff in regards to the stocks there and let her go down on days queensway staff is off and vice versa. Then both staffs can switch in between outlets.
Been MIA-ing from church & cg for more than a month (late jan to late feb) coz of the peak cny period. It feels so good to be back in church again. Can also go for cg now. Ever since the opening of the shop, have not been fellowshipping with cgm, which is so so impt in our spiritual growth. Finally I can do that. Miss it so much. No longer do I have to rush back to the shop every sundays.
Business is still slow. Contacted choice magazine (Choice is retailed and available free to all in universities, polytechnics, colleges & institutions, private schools & adults education centre & some shopping malls) to find out its advertising rates. Its readers are also that of our target audience. Hope by advertising in Choice (and maybe other mags), things will pick up. Asiasoft will be coming into my.playground, suntec in a few days/couple of weeks time, hope with their opening, the youth crowds will start coming in.
Been MIA-ing from church & cg for more than a month (late jan to late feb) coz of the peak cny period. It feels so good to be back in church again. Can also go for cg now. Ever since the opening of the shop, have not been fellowshipping with cgm, which is so so impt in our spiritual growth. Finally I can do that. Miss it so much. No longer do I have to rush back to the shop every sundays.
Business is still slow. Contacted choice magazine (Choice is retailed and available free to all in universities, polytechnics, colleges & institutions, private schools & adults education centre & some shopping malls) to find out its advertising rates. Its readers are also that of our target audience. Hope by advertising in Choice (and maybe other mags), things will pick up. Asiasoft will be coming into my.playground, suntec in a few days/couple of weeks time, hope with their opening, the youth crowds will start coming in.
No comments:
Post a Comment