It's sunday. Why is it still so boring? I want more people. Then only "shiok". The new girl is getting used to it but still can't communicate much in English. She's still need more time in it. Need to help her train up her English.
Mum, sis and her bf went off to M'sia this morning. They going to BKK too. Mum will be there source for things to sell in our San Street shops. Also this week, one of my staff is taking off for her wedding. So with both my mum and her away, I've got to be in suntec outlet everyday. That means, can't go down to qw outlet. The girl there thus has no off this week (anyways, she has already taken an extra off day the week before so she will have to work this week to cover up).
I've been teased by my parents, elder sis, and some others abt having the priviledge to choose 1 out of 2 guys to be my bf. They think that they are "chasing" me. Mum even asked me to ask both of them for their "shen chen ba chi" (chinese 8-characters) to check who am I more compatible with. She also mentioned to me that my "yuan fen" (my other half) is appearing this year. Who will give their "shen chen ba chi" to other people just like that. Anyways, those 2 guys and I are just FRIENDS. Nothing more.
Mum, sis and her bf went off to M'sia this morning. They going to BKK too. Mum will be there source for things to sell in our San Street shops. Also this week, one of my staff is taking off for her wedding. So with both my mum and her away, I've got to be in suntec outlet everyday. That means, can't go down to qw outlet. The girl there thus has no off this week (anyways, she has already taken an extra off day the week before so she will have to work this week to cover up).
I've been teased by my parents, elder sis, and some others abt having the priviledge to choose 1 out of 2 guys to be my bf. They think that they are "chasing" me. Mum even asked me to ask both of them for their "shen chen ba chi" (chinese 8-characters) to check who am I more compatible with. She also mentioned to me that my "yuan fen" (my other half) is appearing this year. Who will give their "shen chen ba chi" to other people just like that. Anyways, those 2 guys and I are just FRIENDS. Nothing more.
No comments:
Post a Comment