Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BF????

Haven't blog for 1 week liao. Was working over the easter weekend - friday, saturday and sunday. Didn't manage to make it for service. So sianz. But manage to catch bit bit of the drama online.

This week we have got a new girl in our suntec shop. She's from china. We went through an agency to get her. I think she's fine. "Kuai" la. Hardworking also (more than my other staffs). Only thing is her english not that good. But this she can learn as she go on. I can tell my other staff is jealous of her. Very silly of her.

Last night went for a simple dinner and movie with a friend at vivo. We caught "The leap year" together. An online friend. It's only the 2nd time I met him. I met him 1st time when he came to find me at the shop.

My mother is so "qi". Think she afraid I can't find a bf. But she also say no bf and gf until "shen chen ba chi" (chinese 8-characters) has been calculated and there's no crashes between us then can pass and go on to be bf/gf. Haha. My parents super believe in this "shen chen ba chi" thingy. All of us (my sisters and I) have to go through this. My 2 sisters and their bf have already gone through it and both have passed.

No comments: