It seems like I've nothing to blog about other than the shop. Feels like I don't have a life other than work and church.
I don't know what to say la. Feeling so "fan". These days already so quiet. Yet staffs still giving us headaches. Feeling really frustrated. Qw staff last min taking off on fri and sat and my sun part-timer cannot make it this weekend. And thus AGAIN I can't go for svcs, let alone invite friends for svcs. Have send out e-card invitations to my friends and now I can't go. What is this? Sigh....
I don't know what to say la. Feeling so "fan". These days already so quiet. Yet staffs still giving us headaches. Feeling really frustrated. Qw staff last min taking off on fri and sat and my sun part-timer cannot make it this weekend. And thus AGAIN I can't go for svcs, let alone invite friends for svcs. Have send out e-card invitations to my friends and now I can't go. What is this? Sigh....
Though I am a Singaporeans but I still have to say this. Singaporeans cannot make it as full-timers/permanent staffs in the retail line. The most if they wanna work in retail, only part-time. I don't see other shops' bosses who employ foreign workers having the same problem as us. And I don't see them as bosses having to work in the shop. Now I understand why the boss of one of those shops employs mostly malaysians. He only have a few reliable singaporeans as supervisors. Looks like we would also need to hire foreign workers.
No comments:
Post a Comment