Thursday, June 3, 2010

Asia Conference to 5th June 2010

Last week's such an awesome week in Asia Conference 2010. Though I had to miss the sessions & electives on Thursday due to work and also miss out on all my electives to serve, I feel very very very blessed throughout the 1 whole week. It has been rather challenging waking up early in the morning to get to expo early to queue every day. But Matt 6:33 says "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you". So impacted by all the speakers. It's truly a life transformation week! Oh...btw, I saw my hairdresser's wife at Asia Conference while serving in Attributes. She does highlight/dye and hair treatment while her husband does the hairdressing. She's a christian too but her husband is not.

Right after Asia Conference, the CHC news hits the papers/tv. Was questioned by my parents abt the whole CHC news. Tried explaining to them the best I know how. They didn't say anything much abt it. No matter what happens, I will not let my faith waver. God is still the same faithful God yesterday today and forever. I also strongly believe in the leadership of Pst Kong, Sun and the rest of the pastors & leaders in CHC. Without Pst Kong and Sun, there wouldn't be CHC and I wouldn't have gotten to know God and won't be where/what I am today. It is during this period (since Asia Conference) that I found how much I truly love CHC and Pastor. With God by our side, nothing can be against us! There are more on for us than those who are against us. My parents esp mum is once again complaining that I spend too much time in church. I feel that the main reason they're unhappy is coz I'll usually be "free" on sat to do work and nothing else, but for last week & this week I've been out in church and not home to work. It's actually really a small thing. But to them, biz should always be no. 1 and not church. Already kena scolded how many times b'coz of this. Whatever.... In regards to biz, Far East sales has improved slightly but iluma sales hasn't been too good since the start of the mth. It's GSS period leh. Staffs, if you're reading this please promote. I know far east staffs are promoting coz I've heard/seen them telling customers abt the promotion and pushing them to buy more to enjoy more discounts. Gambatte neh Bugis!

Every morning in SOT, we'll come united in prayer. The entire SOT prayed up a storm. Can really feel the strong unity of this church I call home. Let's continue to pray like this even after SOT. Will continue to pray and fast for church, Pst and etc in my own QT. God will fight for us. I strongly believe that we as a church will ride out this "storm" together and will emerge from it even victorious than we were before. Afterall, before every great breakthrough there is always a great trial/opposition/challenge. Our breakthrough IS on the way!!!

3 mths has passed since SOT started & feel that my personal and spiritual life has transformed. The nxt 3 mths is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see the move of God in my life, business, family and church. Will be having 2 exams next friday: 1. Getting Started, Victorious Living & Christian Lifestyle. 2. Foundation Truth 1 & 2. It's been yrs since I last touched Getting Started, Christian Lifestyle and Victorious Living. A bit rusty already. Haha. I still have the books (I put all my bible study books together). Need to flip through my books to refresh my memory liao. Other than the 2 exams, 5 book reviews are also due end of the mth. And mission trip coming up soon.

No comments: