It's time for assignments, exams, preaching test in SOT. Let's see what do we have got to do.
1. 11th June (tmr): Getting Started, Christian Lifestyle & Victorious Living exam.
2. 16th June: Foundation Truths 1 & 2 exam.
3. 22nd-25th June: Preaching test (5 sermons: faith, healing, holy spirit, prayer, prosperity)
4. 28th June: 5 book reviews due (reading the 5th bk. after which will start on the bk reviews of 500 words each).
5. 22nd-25th July: Mission trip. We'll be going together us a team (splitting into a few grps). Will be going to Malang with the majority. Wanna go taiwan but ex.
6. 28th July: 5 book reviews & 10 sermon outlines due (5 of the 10 sermons are already used in the preaching test).
Just looking at it. Stressed sia. With God, I can do all things! Purposefully cleared my accounts on hand today so I can concentrate on SOT stuffs. The accounts will start piling up soon again. Time is flying by so fast. It's already been 3mths+++ in SOT; another 2 mths +++ left. Frankly speaking though I'm physically tired, I don't want SOT to end so soon. Love SOT! Love my team! Team 25 is the best!
My part time staff will be working til' end of this mth only coz he will be entering NS nxt mth. 1st July is officially his last day. Have to make adjustments to staffs' work schedule and to cut cost I'll have to work in the shop after class at least for 1 day fr July onwards (mum will be taking the morning shift when I'm in SOT).
No comments:
Post a Comment