Asia Conference starts tomorrow!!!! In 9hrs time!!!! Woot!!!! Excitement!!!! Full of expectancy!!!! 5 days of breakthrough!!! Got to miss Thursday's sessions/electives as I need to work on a staff's off day. Usually our part-timer will take over when a staff is off. 2 full-time staff means there's 2 off days per wk and our part-timer works on these 2 days. This wk he's not in Singapore and there's no one else to replace him, so I have to work. Didn't want to miss 2 days of Asia Conference so got our china staff to OT (difficult to get local staff to OT as they've their own family here & have other commitments). Switched the off day of the other full-time staff from Wednesday to Thursday so that I won't have to miss the opening day and will only have to miss 1 day of Asia Conference. Have got to be in formal on the days of Pst Yonggi Cho's sessions. Will be dresses most of the days. Actually I think everyday.
Will be serving in Attributes on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 3pm-10pm. Left some San Street tees in Attributes to sell over these few days. Will also be helping out at the missions booth on Friday 11am-3pm. If not enough manpower, might not be able to go in for the sessions/electives esp on Friday. Never mind. At least I'm still there and get to hear. If really cannot go in, might as well give up the seats to the foreign delegates.
So excited about Asia Conference that I can't seem to sleep although I'm feeling quite tired. Have to sleep soon or else I won't be able to wake up tomorrow. For the last 3 weeks, overslept and reported late on sundays to serve. Don't want it to happen again. Should try to sleep soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment