Tmr got to work on new stocks that just arrived before reading up and prepare for nxt week's preaching tests which will be happening on nxt tuesday to friday. Have to preach AT LEAST 1 sermon each day. That means we need to preach at least 4 sermons in those 4 days. Some will be selected to preach 5 sermons. We've to prepare 5 sermons just in case. The topics (in sequence) are faith, prosperity, prayer, healing and holy spirit. The other 5 topics that we just need prepare sermon outlines for are evangelism, praise and worship, revival, leadership and discipleship (these 5 topics quite tough. Thank God dun've to preach them). Just ransacked my "mini library" for books to prepare the sermons. Found quite a number of unread books and a number of books that I can make use of for the sermons. Will only be reading the relevant chapters. No time to read the whole book; still got 5 more books to read. Need the anointing of God.
1/2 of June has just gone by. Another 2 and a 1/2 mth to go b4 we graduate. We HAVE successfully made it through. A new chapter has just unfold in SOT - exams, readings, book reviews, sermon preparation + preaching tests AND more exams, readings, book reviews, sermon preparation. All things are possible! Amen! Not forgetting there also mission trip. This is going to be my 1st mission trip. This is going to be my very 1st mission trip. Excited! Really looking forward to it.
Most of my teammates will be going to 22nd - 25th July to either Probolinggo or Malang (Indonesia). A few others will be going to Sitiawan (Malaysia) on 6th to 8th August. In both Probolinggo and Malang, there'll be outreach/cg/visitations whereas in Sitiawan there'll only be youth outreach. By the looks of it, we'll get to learn more things in Probolinggo/Malang. I want to go for in July. But it's a busy mth for me. On top of all that I need to do at work (accounts & stocks), there're 5 books reviews & 5 sermons due on 28th Jul and more exams are expected. Really hope that Pst will postponed the Jul due date for the book reviews/sermons to Aug. Need wisdom grace and strength from God.
Had GS, CL, VL exam last wed & FT1 & FT2 exam today. GS, CL & VL is okay but FT1 & FT2 paper is tough. Even Pst Bobby said so. :( Anyways, over liao. No used thinking abt it. That's 2 papers down. More coming up soon. The nxt paper will be on 1st week of July (according to Pst Kim Hock). Should be GOTP (thinks this is the toughest) & Gifts of the HS. Completed all the 5 book reviews that are due on 28th June on Mon. Took a long time to do them. Think I read the books quite a long ago. Needed some time to recall. Used too much brain power. Dunno how many brain cells died on that day. Hahaha. Have decided that for the 5 book reviews due in July, I'll get each book review done after I've finish reading each book. And not wait until I everything all 5 books. Some of my teammates who know that I've finished the 5 book reviews said that I'm stressing them. If I'm stressing them, then what abt those who have finish at least 8 book reviews? They are the ones stressing me. Haha. Wonder how did they manage to do that.
Have cleared May's accounts last week. Will have to clear June's account in July and subsequently for the subsequent mths. There's a 50-50 chance that I won't have to work in the shop after classes in July and August. It'll be VERY siong for me to rush from JW to Iluma at least once every week. This is coz my friend has found another PT staff ("B") to work for him after the current PT staff ("A") leaves for NS nxt mth. I'm actually sharing my current PT staff "A" with my friend. My friend smsed me the other day to ask if I want to interview "B" to replace "A" after he leaves. Have arranged an interview time with "B". If he can work, then it'll be great.
No comments:
Post a Comment