Saturday, May 8, 2010

Amazing week with the Holy Spirit

It's been an amazing week with the Holy Spirit in SOT. Wow!!!!

Started on Mon when Pst Ming called those below who're below 30yrs old and own a business to come forward and he pray that God will enlarged their capacity to do more for Him. During the ministry, I saw a vision (dunno how to describe it) but I felt that God was reassuring me that the breakthrough that I'm waiting for is coming soon. On tue, we started "Gifts of the Holy Spirit". God move mightily in class esp on Wed, Thurs & Fri. 2 days straight of holy laughter (Wed & Thurs) lifted away by the stress I've been having in regards to coping with SOT and the business. Although I'm still worried abt certain things + my parents are still saying those rather discouraging things abt the San Street not being able to make it etc, but I dun feel that heavy laden anymore. Instead I feel at peace. Indeed joy of the Lord is my strength. PTL! I won't let myself be bothered abt what my parents are saying. If God says that my breakthrough is coming, it is DEFINITELY coming. It's just a matter of time. I'm praying that it'll be this yr coz my parents are thinking of closing down Iluma outlet too when the contract there ends. However, I want them to see that the same resurrection power of Jesus Christ can also be upon the business. AMEN!

Fri after P&W, we were ministered to with a hokkien song written and sang by kelvin (also a student of SOT2010). The hokkien song is about being a disciple of Jesus Christ. I really like that song though I only understand a lil bit of hokkien. Not many in SOT understood hokkien but everyone were being blessed by it and were ministered to in various ways. As Kelvin was singing his song, I was already in tears and on my knees, and was reminded of a song that we used to sing: "I have decided to follow Jesus. I have decided to follow Jesus. I have decided to follow Jesus. No turning back. No turning back. Though none go with me, I still will follow. Though none go with me, I still will follow. Though none go with me, I still will follow. No turning back. No turning back". Wow! Kelvin's such a powerful anointed man of God and he used to be a gangster and on drugs. Now God is using him to minister to people with his songs. Amazing!

In that same afternoon after completing the lesson on "tongues and interpretation of tongues", we paired up to interprete each other's tongues. The interpretation I received was really a word in season for me - God is my continual guidance/help & that I'm to be the light in the marketplace. For the past few days, I felt that God is telling me this. The interpretation was like a double confirmation it. Wow!!! When I was interpretating for my partner, the words that flashed through my mind were "Jevovah Jireh" and "Ask, Seek, Knock". I just speak it and it is also a word in season for my partner. Amazing how God can work through others to minister to His people. To God be the glory.

Looking forward for more nxt week. :))

No comments: