Almost 2mths has passed since SOT started. Time flies! Enjoying every moment of it. Until now haven't even had the chance to go out to fellowship with my teammates. Always rushing off after classes. :(( But next wed evening will definitely be going for fellowship with them at Holland V. Already written down in my organiser. :))
Completed "Gifts of the Holy Spirit" yesterday. Amazing move of the Holy Spirit since last Mon. What can I say but WOW! God is awesome!!! Quite stress during the prac time for interpretation of tongues and prophesy. But stil fun. :) Just have to flow with the Holy Spirit and speak in faith the 1st thing that comes to your mind. The interpretation of tongues and prophesy I received (fr 2 different person) can be merged into 1 and it is exactly what God has been speaking to me for the past few days. Confirmation upon confirmation upon confirmation. Amazing how God works through His people to edify us.
During the "gift of healing" prac yesterday, Pst Ming had those who have constant backpain and neck pain to come forward and he and the cgls there checked the length of both our hands and legs are of same length. That is when I realised that my right hand & leg was slightly longer than my left hand & leg. I never realised this before. No wonder I often lost my balance and tripped without any reason (I get weird stares if this happen when I'm outside). We then returned back to our teams and my team prayed for me. While we were praying, I could feel heat from my shoulders all the way down to my waist. Didn't see any immediately growth then. But there were a few testimonies of those who did experience healing there and then. PTL! We then continued with the last lesson on the "working of miracles". After which, we prayed for the miracle(s) we personally need in our life and SUDDENLY the Holy Spirit filled the entire hall. People were manifesting in various ways. Some were laughing, some were crying, some were groaning, etc. 1 of my teammate sitting right behind me manifested. Was kinda shocked! That look on her face wasn't her at all! We layed hands on her and prayed. After a while, Pst Ming came over and lay hands on her. I strongly believe miracles are beginning there and then! And I believe the miracle that I have been praying for will come to pass really really soon! I strongly believe that! After class, went back to do my work as usual, but the heat at my shoulder/back area remained. I was practically doing the hands and legs measurements every now and then. LOL! In the evening, when I checked again, I realised my hands and legs are now of the same length. This is indeed a miracle. God grew my left hands and legs. I feel more balanced now and even feel taller. LOL! Our God is a miracle-working God.
Today we started on Homiletics (art of preaching). Going to be exciting! Ministry this morning was powerful. Although I don't feel called to be a preacher, but I strongly feel that the marketplace is where my mission field is. I don't how I am going to go about doing it. But one thing I know is that God will guide me. I just have to trust Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment