Friday, March 26, 2010

26th March 2010

On wed, after classes had choir audition for the SOT support team. After which, went to the doc to get some med (cough and flu was surfacing since the night b4 i.e. tue night). That night had a fever. Was practically shivering the whole night even when i switched off the air con/fan. My whole body was aching.

Went to the doc again the nxt day (thurs) to get an mc. Was feeling too unwell to go for class and cg. The nurse (who's actually the doc's wife) on hearing my "sexy" voice adviced me to see the doc again. The doc gave me more med & 2 days mc. Doc said I need more rest. Feeling much better now. But still coughing. Each time I cough my chest would hurt. Not good. :(

Whenever I talk on the phone (most of them being my suppliers & staffs), they could hear from my voice that I'm not feeling well. Though haven't been feeling well, but still I had to get some work done. There's still a lot more that needs to be done. Now mum's sick too. She caught my flu bug. :( Praying that she'll recover soon and for God's divine healing and strength to be upon me.

No comments: