Thursday, March 18, 2010

15th to 18th March 2010

A quick post. 14 fr LYL zone, 1 fr YA zone & 9 Indonesia make up SOT 2010 Team 25! Our team name is Ohana (which means family in hawaiian)

P&W these past few days have been really powerful! It was like 1.5hrs. Atmosphere really different from in service. Presence of God so strong in the entire auditorium. Love it Love it Love it! =)

During P&W on tuesday Pst called upon those who have been facing some kinda persecution when enrolling for SOT & for feeling anxious/worried abt their businesses & career. I responded. Feeling much better now...the peace of God has filled with my heart. God has NOT given as a spirit of fear but of power, love & a sound mind. AMEN!

My parents are still kinda naggy abt me going to SOT. Also there're certain things they say abt how/what I should be doing in the biz but i disagree with them coz of 1 word: integrity. I still stand firm on my ground that integrity is impt esp in biz.

Physically all of us are feeling tired. Waking up early, getting to JW on time etc etc is really a form of discipline for every1 of us. But it's all for our good...to build up our character. Had SOT overnight prayer meeting (OPM) last from 1.30am to 4am. So sudden lo. Only gotten to know abt it just now. They just make annoucement in class ysterday. Was shocked. Had a big dinner gathering with family/relatives/sis's in-laws and friends. Went on to conquer our 1st OPM. Was feeling stoned by 4am. After OPM, we all headed to get some sleep: sisters in the chinese church hall, brothers in the children church hall, foreigners went back to their hostel, & the ga-ran ones were up all night in the cafe. Slept for 2 hrs but didn't sleep well as it was rather noisy. Footsteps. Voices. Mobile phones ringing. Arghh....irritating!

Woke at 7am to freshen up then went to the audi with others in the team to book seats for class. We then headed to get some breakfast. I had a char sao bao. After class, rushed off to meet family and others at sacred heart church at tank road for sis's and niall's church wedding rehearsal. As part of the wedding entourage, will be walking down the aisle with the other bridemaids b4 sis walks in accompanied by dad. I've also got 2 parts in the "prayer of faithful". It's almost dinner time. Now only did I realised that I didn't even have my lunch. Though I'm feeling physically tired but can't seem to take a nap.

1 more day to sis's and niall's wedding. Another 2 more long & bz days to go. Guests/relatives are starting to arrive from overseas. Dun even have time to drop by the outlets. Busy busy busy! Got to go collect sis & mine gowns tmr + help collect the bridal bouquet etc from the florist for the actual day wedding that is on this sat.

No comments: