Tuesday, March 9, 2010

8th March 2010

6 days to SOT! So fast! So exciting! Actually I'm having mixed feelings now. Happy, excited, fearful and worried. Happy & excited to FINALLY be able to go to SOT. I've been "next yr"-ing for the past...3yrs+ ever since I came back from Australia in July 2006. From now on no more "next yr"-ing. NOW is the time. Fearful & worried abt how I'm going to cope with studies in SOT & managing the business. Going to be quite siong. But I'm sure everything's going to be alright. God will be my guidance and this is DEFINITELY the start of a great breakthrough.

Finally we know the location of our new premise. Our Promised Land - Suntec Convention Centre! I still can't really believe that we now have Suntec Convention Centre as our worship location. Let alone us being the co-owner of that place. It's after all a convention centre le. I always thought the location is somewhere in Marina Barrage. But the fact is God HAS given us Suntec! I think the video is fanastic! So detailed! So WOW! Thank God for SUN! If not for her, our new premise wouldn't be in Suntec but Jurong East. Jurong WEST to Jurong EAST. LOL! Though Jurong East is v. near my place but still not central enough. Can't be selfish. What abt the other CHC members staying in other parts of Singapore + the new souls we'll be impacting for God. After all, we're into building lives NOT building buildings.

After svc on sunday. Fellowshipped at Zhiyan's place over potluck & board games. We were so engrossed with "I'm the boss" that we didn't realised the time. Since I didn't drive (no car), took MRT back. Got home only at 6++pm and immediately went out with parents and sis to Serangoon to have dinner & check out City Square Mall (our shop renovation contractor keep telling us that we can consider taking a unit there. so we went to check it out). But nah...I don't think so. It's rather quiet there.

Halfway through the board games at Zhiyan's, mum called me. It was a short conversation & went something like this...
"hello"
"your church shifting to Suntec?"
"yea"
"come out so big in the newpapers le. going to have so many youths. you still want to shift out?"
"but we're only shifting in next mar"
"next mar ah...okay lo...think abt it 1st".
Funny sia. She's actually quite reluctant to shift out of suntec b'coz of the soon-to-be-open Promenade MRT & RI & now our church will be shift there. If suntec can rent us a unit at/below the maximum rental amt we can offer then we'll consider staying. But I doubt suntec will give us that kinda rate we're looking for.

These few days been busy with sis's wedding preparation. As 1 of the 4 bridemaids for that day, we've got 3 gowns each (bridemaid dress, cheongsum & evening gown). The other 3 bridemaids are my younger sis, Niall's sis & Niall's sis-in-law. All "ka-ki-lan". Have been out the whole day yesterday & today. Didn't managed to get any work done. Haiz. Got an appt to get my hair cut tmr morning in the hair salon I usually go in Far East (who's acutally 1 of my neighbours there).

No comments: