Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Parents found out about building fund

I am feeling so tired and having a terrible headache. Stressed up. Stressed about the shop. Also my parents found out about me giving to church's building fund and are very angry about it. They say I don't know what is hard earned money. Of course I know what it is. They are also holding onto the worldly thoughts about giving to church such as "churches are all the same, all cheating people of their money", "City Havest already so rich...how can they squeeze money out of young people like this" and so on.

They also found out about the previous building fund just when it was coming to an end. I was hesistant to give to this building fund initially coz I knew they will object, but on the other hand I was challenged to do so. So decided to go ahead with it despite it. But just when this building fund is about to come to an end, they found out about it. I told them I gave willingly. But they say I am being brainwashed in church. No....I am not! I know what I am doing.

Can't I do things on my own free will and make my own decisions. I am already almost 26, still before I make a decision I would have to go through them first. Why are they so controlling? Don't they know psychologically speaking, this is not good for the person concerned.

No comments: