Yesterday went to expo for service. Pst Kim SungHae (the wife of Pst Yonggi Cho) from Yoido Full Gospel Church in Korea (the world's largest protestant church) came to minister to us in expo services. I pray that CHC will have the same anointing as Yoida Full Gospel Church and our church will grow from 23,000 members to 30,000 members then to 50,000 members......... Amen!
Went back to suntec after service and lunch with cgm. Sales yesterday in suntec was quite good. Haven't had such sales for a long time. At times there were a sudden surge of people coming into the shop and at other times it's very quiet. Though business was good, I did a stupid mistake. One of my previous staff made that same mistake before and was made to pay back. I was aware that I shouldn't make such a stupid mistake but think coz there were too many people I kan chiong abit and I made that mistake I know I shouldn't be making. The mistake is of a bigger amount as compared to the amount of the mistake my previous staff made. I've to come out with that amount from my own pocket. $100++ leh...."Xin Dong Ah"!!! What an expensive lesson. Next time must be careful so as not to make the same mistake.
Today's the 1st anniversary of San Street. It's been one year already. How time flies. How long more is it going to take us to start making profits? Got to continue perserve.
Went back to suntec after service and lunch with cgm. Sales yesterday in suntec was quite good. Haven't had such sales for a long time. At times there were a sudden surge of people coming into the shop and at other times it's very quiet. Though business was good, I did a stupid mistake. One of my previous staff made that same mistake before and was made to pay back. I was aware that I shouldn't make such a stupid mistake but think coz there were too many people I kan chiong abit and I made that mistake I know I shouldn't be making. The mistake is of a bigger amount as compared to the amount of the mistake my previous staff made. I've to come out with that amount from my own pocket. $100++ leh...."Xin Dong Ah"!!! What an expensive lesson. Next time must be careful so as not to make the same mistake.
Today's the 1st anniversary of San Street. It's been one year already. How time flies. How long more is it going to take us to start making profits? Got to continue perserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment