Anyways, all the stocks in suntec are now back home. All thanks to our renovation contractor who help out with the shift as he has access to a lorry/pick up & we don't. We've also handed everything else that needs to be done to our renovation contractor to do that is the final shift of all the furnishings etc to other outlet or to my dad's company for storage and the reinstatement of the unit back to its original state before we officially handover the unit back to suntec. Have to find space at home to keep the stocks. A lot of old stocks sia. Dad doesn't want to rent an "event area" to sell off all the old stocks. Then how? Let them sit there and collect dust meh? They won't grow $$$ lei. Got to think of ways to clear them. Also got to replenish whatever stocks that is running out in far east & iluma with those that has been brought back from suntec. My house more & more like a warehouse now. It's quite discouraging seeing suntec closed after having been there for the past 3 yrs. That's where I started San Street. A part of me felt like a failure but I know I'm not. It just so happens that we walk into & planted ourselves in an unfruitful ground called Suntec MPG (previously known as Suntec My.PlayGround).
Sometimes I feel that what my parents said is right....that I'm not cut out to be a business person/business owner and etc. Other than the business in suntec, another reason they said this is b'coz sales in iluma isn't good lately (thought it has picked up already). My parents wants to close the outlet in iluma too after the contract there ends end of march next year leaving just far east. All these things being said abt me are really very discouraging that at times I feel like giving up. But I know I am not a failure...I am not what other people say I am...I am what God says I am! He has a future & a hope for me. I am the head & not the tail, above & not beneath. Praying & believing for a breakthrough in the sales for both far east & iluma and for the resurrection power of Jesus Christ to be upon the business (in actual fact we haven't been making money. nv really told any1 abt this. that's the reason my parents has been so stressed abt this. I know where they're coming from & I don't blame them for what is being said abt me). Whatever it is, just keep walking and prophesy to the dry bones. With God nothing is impossible.
SOT assignments are out already but still haven't gotten my books yet except for "how to prepare bible messages" book. Should start reading it soon. The rest will only be ready for collection on 16th/23th/30th. I was hoping the books will arrive much earlier so I can start working on them. I really should start chiong-ing for the assignments once I've gotten some of the book on the 16th. Initially was told that we can clock 6hrs of ministry on ALTERNATE week instead of clocking 3hrs of ministry EVERY week. However realise that this is not possible as the most we'll be serving in bookstore is 4hrs each time (NOT 6hrs). So looks like I'll have to serve on every sundays to clock the hours. Have got to report at 7.30AM. So early. Actually it's not abt clocking the hrs. I actually kinda miss serving in bookstore after leaving the ministry abt 2yrs ago. And it's fun to be back serving with the old faces and the new faces in bookstore. Nxt week is the prayer week. Most prob I'll be going to JW for all the 7-8am morning prayer. It's really a discipline to wake up early every day be it for class/ministry.
No comments:
Post a Comment