Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Working on accounts today. Keying in the past few days/weeks of sales for all outlets that I've yet to key in. Starting with suntec's. Will be going down to far east ltr to help out our temporary staff (the FT staff is off today). Now it's still early still quiet, he can still handle.

Really envy a few other shops who have really very good staffs who are loyal to the company. We don't only observe our staff, we observe other people's staffs too. Despite how much I wish the staffs of other shops can work for us, but I won't be so mean to go & snatch their staffs. Good staffs who work FOR the company & are loyal to the company are hard to find. Though this batch of staff have been disappointing us time after time but at least they're still the best batch that we've so far. No more "don't come to work without prior notice" anymore. But they really have to buck up la. Need to be more responsible, honest, hardworking and push sales (not any1 in particular). We also don't allowed any1 to play politics in the company. Any1 play politics they'll end up kena backfired as they can never crossed the eyes of my parents' watchful eyes. I've a lot to learn from my parents abt managing staffs. After all they have been in the biz line for half their life. After CNY will be retrenching staffs. If can, we also dun wanna retrench any1. But biz is slow, gotta cut cost so cannot blame us that 1 staff (or maybe even 2 staffs) have gotta to go. We'll observe them esp when they working alone focusing on both performance & attitude at work. Sounds like Big Brother eviction. LOL!

Tmr night got LYL appreciation dinner but can't make it as I've got to be in the shop. 2 staffs are off tmr (their off days suppose to be on thurs but since both christmas eve & new yr eve falls on thurs & we foresee that there'll be pple on these 2 days, we shifted their off day to wed instead & got our china staff who's off day is on wed to OT for 2 wks). If only I can "fen shen" then I can be in both the shop and at the appreciation dinner. LOL! But there's no best of 2 worlds right?

Should get back to work liao.

No comments: