Almost Christmas soon. But the christmas crowd is not here yet. The crowd during this period in the past years were so many that at times we don't even have time to eat/go to the toilet. Got a lot of new stocks....but we've yet to stock check them and bring to the shop. Going to be a busy mth. So tired!
Won't be going to svc this week. Got to work in shop coz 2 staffs are on leave. Talking abt staffs. We're really disappointed in almost all of them. Except for our china staff. She really really really do her best to push sales (can tell coz we see her talk and talk to customers, befriend them and even recommend other colours or designs to customer when anything is out of size. she has a lot of repeat customer who will come back to find her and buy things from her). But english is bit of a problem for us but she still try with a lil hand gestures here and there. Even I'm her boss, I'm also still learning from her. And I think the other staffs should observe and learn from her too. We can't stand it when staffs just keep talking and talking even when they know that there're customers in the shop. They know but they just don't go and serve. Sales can be better if they really serve the customers. Also the way they serve customers. Stand so far & just look at them. When customer want something than only they approach. It makes us think that they have the "want to buy; don't want than forget it. don't waste my effort to serve you" kinda attitude. Come on lo. Some pple can turn ard and buy if u just know what to say. SOMETIMES I feel that it will be so much better to cut down to just one shop (far east). Just employ just one staff to work or maybe work by myself (just like aunty sandy next door). so happy-go-lucky. No need to worry abt staffs problems & no need to pay salary. Don't have to depend on anyone. If that is the case, they will ALL lose their job lo. We may extend our china staff's contract but it is also up to her if she wants to stay on. We asked her to think abt it & let us know b4 the govt letter comes.
During this busy period fr nw till cny, I pray for strength and good night rest, that we'll have a breakthrough of sales, and that all in san street will walk together in one vision. Really hope that I can still go for cg and svc. Usually during this period I'll have to miss a few weeks of cg & svc coz of the peak crowd & my parents want me to be in the shop to help out so as to cut down on part-time staff costs. I haven't even touch my accounts for almost 1 and a 1/2 mths. No time to do so...busy with stocks only!
No comments:
Post a Comment