Friday, December 25, 2009

I wanna wish u a merry christmas fr the bottom of my heart

Didn't spent my this yr's christmas eve & day in the shop. But have been bz at home w the arrival of the new stocks (toughest time working on the new stocks was when the new shoes arrived. it was like O_O). Still have got a bit more work to do with the new stocks b4 bringing them to the outlets. That can wait as we will ONLY be bringing them out to the outlets. This is b'coz there're still some gift vouchers (2pcs out of 6pc) & cash vouchers (200pcs) expiring end of this mth out there somewhere in the public. After which I really have to start working on my accounts again.

It's been superly duperly quiet in the outlets this christmas period. It hasn't been like the past few yrs when the crowd would come in almost non-stop...that at times we dun even have time to go to the toilet/eat. When there's no/lesser crowd, we had to take the opportunity to run to the toilet or to grab a bite. Our sales this christmas have dropped by an average of 35% as compared to last yr. This is really bad. Praying for breakthrough of sales in the new year/CNY.

Have decided that none of our FT staffs will be stationed in just 1 outlet. They'll be transferred ard all outlets (except for suntec as that plc is a dead town. we're going to shift out of there when contract ends. confirmed gurantee chop). So right now we've got to train the only FT staff who hasn't been trained/worked in bugis b4 (our china staff hasn't worked in bugis either but she doesn't need training as she knows v. well how we operate in all outlets. we can just pass her the keys & she'll take it fr there). Anyways, we've already been closing one eye towards them too many times already. Ain't going to be too lenient to them liao. Else they'll take advantage. But also cannot be too strict lah. Must have a BALANCE.

Ok...enough talk abt shop, stocks & staff. My maid joined me for christmas service today. She doesn't have any off days but mum let her follow me to church as it is christmas today. The only thing I'm disappointed is that my friend couldn't make it for service. Sigh... Nvm. At least I've sown a seed in her life & she has already gotten to know peeps in W525. I can still invite her for service or other events any time. :) It's a breakthrough for me already since it's been yrs since I brought a friend for a church/cg event. Sandy Jia Youz!

The christmas drama in church was AWESOME. Both funny and touching. Ok...I admit it...I may be biased. But still...CHC has the BEST drama & creative team ever. Great job put in guys! And of course the other ministries in church. I'm proud to be part of CHC, LYL zone & W525! YEAH! Looking forward to the many many many more greater & glorier years to come in CHC, LYL zone & W525! U guys are awesome man! Thanks for everything!

No comments: