For my birthday these past 2 years, I've been working in the shop on the actual day. This yr I opened bugis shop in the morning, left after staff reported for work. Went to settle some things at our auditor's office then run ard w parents, sis & niall. That night went over to Raffles Hotel for my sis and niall's wedding banquent's food tasting session with parents, sis, niall, and cousins. It was a very filling dinner.
Today did stock take of the new stocks that arrived a few days again (they are mostly bags). After which went for JW service then rushed back right after service to deliver the new bags and to pay staffs as today is the last day of the month = pay day. Only managed to deliver the new bags to far east (coz there was too many and cannot fit all the bags that are for both far east and bugis into the car in just one trip. So just delivered stocks and transferred the data to the computer in far east then went to bugis and suntec to pay staffs. Tmr early morning will deliver the new bags to bugis before heading to the airport for our flight to Taiwan. Going to Taiwan for 5 days. Sis and Niall going over there for their wedding photoshoot. Mum & I won't be joining them for photoshoot. Most probably will go shopping around / do some market research on taiwan fashion. Wonder if I can find anything good to sell in the outlets.
My family have been saying that I dun know how to prioritise and that I shouldn't put church above biz. They say that religion should never be no. 1 in a person's life so it's okay to miss church for the sake of biz. But I disagree...Matt 6:33 says "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Also christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship with God. They also wanted been trying to matchmake me. But I don't want. They say that I'm too restrictive that's why I cannot find a boyfriend (they say I shouldn't restrict my future bf/husband to be juz christians...as long as he's a good man any religion doesn't matter). NOPE! For me, 'him being a christian' is a no. 1 in my kinda guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment