Sunday, October 25, 2009

25th October 2009

Today is 25th October 2009. 11 yrs ago today was the first time I stepped into City Harvest Church. It was 3 days b4 my 16th birthday. I was invited by my sec sch classmate for bbq at east coast back after sunday church service. If I didn't remember wrongly, service then was at 3pm. We were then located at the old hollywood theatre at paya laber there. That day they even celebrated my birthday. That's why I remember it so clearly. For the past 11yrs until now, I've been under 7 CGLs (Jairus - Ben - Earl - Bee Leng - Winnie - Zhipeng - YiLun). The longest was with Bee Leng. And my very first ministry was Attributes where I've served for abt 8 yrs...up until last yr. I remember when we were at hollywood theatre we had to set up our booktable. Indeed we've grown from glory to glory. To 11 more greater years in Christ.

My parents are back from London together with my elder sis and future bro-in-law, Niall. Since I won't be in the shop much and will be working from home, I'll now have more time to spare. Now will only have to be in the shop for 1 week unless any staff take last min mc/leave. For the past week, I've been spending hrs working on my accounts esp when it debit-credit doesn't balance. I guess for this week, other than work, I'll be out with mum, elder sis and Niall shopping looking around for things for my elder sis and Niall's wedding. The 4 bridemaids (my elder sis's 2 friends, my younger sis and I) will be in cheongsum in the day & bridemaids gown at night. Since Niall's family is a catholic, there'll be a church wedding in the morning, lunch and a dinner banquet for separate guests (we're having both lunch and dinner banquent coz the hotel we booked, raffles hotel, is not able to cater to that many tables and also other hotels are already fully booked).

Sales has picked up slightly. I think it should do better than month.

No comments: