We have employed another new staff who started work in suntec on monday. I trained her there for 2 days. Now she's left there alone to man the shop by her own. She's the easiest to train out of all the other peeps I have trained so far as she has got experience in both sales and cashiering. The hardest to train is....not our china staff (which many people will think so)...but one of our guy staff (I shan't name names or mention when he started work).
Our china staff is coming back to work on sat. With her back here to work, we now have 3 staffs (2 in far east and 1 in suntec) then I wouldn't be needed to be in the shop anymore (for now that is) unless anyone of them is off. I can then start running about and also do the things that I am supposed to do....after so so so so so long. I think I will be able to go for service once again this sat. Finally....after missing a total of 7 services (& more than 7 CG meetings).
No comments:
Post a Comment