Sunday, November 2, 2008

This week is a slow week. It so happens that my bday fell within this week. It was on tuesday in fact (another year older). Didn't do anything special on that day. In fact I was working. No celebration this year. A couple of my cell members pop by far east to give me a surprise and to present me with my bday present and card. Thanks guys!

Starting this week (25th Oct) I'll be working from home as we have enough staffs. Our own designs has arrived. Thus Mum and I have been busy with the stocks (sticking barcodes to each one of the items and loading/unloading them to each outlet). I was only on shop front on the days my staffs were off and also when 1 of the staff took 2 and a 1/2 days sick leave. Didn't manage to attend svc and cg again this weekend. Will be working tomorrow. All the way till wednesday. Sales in suntec is doing well this weekend. Awesome! Hope it will go on like this.

No comments: