Saturday, June 28, 2008

I miss church....

Haven't been attending church svcs and cg for 6 weeks straight already. Sigh....I miss church so much. But what to do. I hope I can go back for svcs (at least) next week onwards. When Far East and Bugis opens, I will be more busy.

Still not sure what are we going to do with Suntec shop. Suntec CEO will be giving my dad a confirmed answer (whether to stay put at our current location with rental rebate or shift out our round circle shop to another shop in front and close our longish shop)) on mon. I see a suntec mgmt staff measuring the length of the back area of MPG (all the way from #03-027F to 027N) and talking another guy who looks like a contractor. It seems that suntec mgmt have come to a decision as to what they are going to do with the back area of MPG. Dunno what they have planned for us. Let's see on mon. If rent after rebate or for the new shop in front is still not sufficient to cover our sales, we are definitely going to shift out of here.

No comments: