Been so tired these few days. Been down with a bad flu and very itchy throat for the last few days. Every morning will wake up with a headache. Eat pharmacy med still cannot get better. Is it the weather or is it stress? I think it's stress. With suntec business like this, who will not be stress. Our total losses till now is enough to buy a condo or even a mercz. It's as if we are throwing money away just like this. Though it's not my own money but I also heart pain leh.
Suntec CEO mentioned to my dad before that we don't have to sign any personal guarantee. He will try to get the rental rebate for us. But when we ask about our rebate, suntec mgmt says that since we never sign the personal guarantee, there is no rental rebate for us. What the ......toooooooooooooooooo.......!!!!!!! How can they do that. They never mean what they say. Say one thing, do another. I am getting really frustrated with suntec. Don't care already. We will be closing shop every thursday (the worse day of the week). No use, sitting in the shop waiting and waiting. We also most probably will be shifting out in September.
Far east shop is opening in September. The current tenant's contract ends end of this month but they want to rent the unit from us for another month to clear stocks. However, mum says that if they want to rent, they would have to rent for 2 months....if not cannot rent (the main reason for that is coz of 7th month ghost festival....it's not auspicious to start business of a shop in that month). So they will be renting the shop from us for both july and august. And we will take over in September. Do minor renovation then shift in.
When I went to the toilet just now, I overhead that Tay Ping Hui is at the arcade. After I came out from the toilet, I went there to peep for a while before going back to the shop. He was at the entrance of the arcade with another actress (dunno who is she though) and the filming crew. Guess they are filming a show. I just finished watching a rerun of a drama he acted in (honour and passion) and now I see him real life in suntec. He is one of my fav star in mediacorp Channel 8 although I don't watch much of Channel 8 shows (I'm more of a Channel 55 and 56 person).
No comments:
Post a Comment