Saturday, July 5, 2008

5th July 2008

With the current situation at MPG of suntec, it is a must for us to shift out of there. We 1st entered suntec with high hopes; now ended up with great disappointment of that place. We have let the suntec mgmt know of our intention to shift out by Sept of this year. They want to take back all the units at the back of MPG (including ours) anyways. Suntec CEO will be having another meeting with my dad. Pray hard that they will let us shift out without us having to pay any compensation. Far east shop is opening sometime in Sept. While Bugis Iluma shop will only open when the mall there is completed and our renovation is done. Most probably in Nov.

Went for service today. Younger sis took the car so I had to take taxi/bus to & from church. Younger sis will be taking the car every weekend. So I guess its down to the taxi/bus for me on weekends till she returns back to London. Whatever it is. Doesn't matter how I can get to church. The most impt thing is that I can go for service. It's great to be back again. Miss the atmosphere so so so so much. Pst Mike Connell service is great. He preached on disappointment just when I am having great disappointment in MPG. But I have already placed the situation in suntec into God's hands a few days ago.

Intially I felt that I'll be a failure if San Street were to shift out of Suntec. But now I don't feel that way anymore. Those were just negative thoughts that he devil has placed in me. I've decided to let go and let God. If the only way is to shift out of suntec then we shall shift. It's not as if San Street will disappear forever. San Street will still be around. It will just be located in some other locations. God knows what's best.

My parents says that if we are still not making money after entering Far East and Bugis, I will be have to go out and work some where else. Pray hard that Far East and Bugis will be a success. I believe it will be. Those 2 places are afterall still way way way better than suntec MPG. I can do it...through Christ who strengthens me. Lord, I trust in You to guide me in the steps I should take.<p>

No comments: