It's the 1st of October 2011. Wanted to wish all children including us "Happy Children's Day!!!" but Children's Day has been changed to the first fri of Oct. So "Happy Children's Day shall wait till fri. Hehe... :p 24 more days to my spiritual bday (the day I accepted Christ as my Lord & Savior) and 27 more days to my bday. LOL! KK....that's not the point. Anyways, been some time since I last blogged. Not blogging as regularly now ever since started work at dad's. Been almost 2 months since I started there. Initially there is nothing much for me to do as there are already 2 girls there working on admin and accounts. And I always end up doing my own things like shop accounts, update of website etc etc. Starting next mth will have more things to do coz the company dad bought over has handover all their accounts to us. O_O by the number of files they have. I'll be working on them from now on with the help of the accounts girl at dad's office. That would mean that I've gotta issue quotation to dad's customers, work on accounts of the newly bought company, work on accounts for the shop, order stocks, price tag stocks, deliver stocks, enter new stocks into POS system, manage staffs, update website etc etc. Wah!!! That sounds like a lot of things. Feeling my capacity being stretched already. In need of God's divine grace and strength even more. Keep on keeping on Sandy!!!! Ohh...btw, did I mentioned that mum attended her 1st cg with her friend on fri and will be attending church svc tgt with her friend on sun. :D The WOG says "when one is saved the whole household shall be saved". Going to keep confessing that! :D
On CHC 22nd anniversary, my previous FT tendered. After a few interviews hired 1 guy with 3 years of retail experience in G2000. However he keep delaying his first day of work. Coz of his delay I had no choice but to delay the last day of my previous FT. As he has to start his new front desk hotel job I couldn't delay him anymore but had to let him go on 15th Sept. Thus I didn't have any FT since 16th Sept. Thank God my distant cousin is having school holidays and is able to help me tend the shop. He hasn't had any off day ever since 16th. Xin Ku le! Fed up with the delay of the newly hired staff, fired him b4 he even started work. Took us for a ride for 1 whole mth. Wonder what is he up to! Tried looking around for another FT but to no avail. Most of whom who called up are foreigners (Filipinos to be exact). But we cannot employ foreigners (except for Malaysians) coz of the quota issue. Locals who call up didn't even turn up for interview. After much perseverance, a few Malaysians called up and came down to the shop for interview this week and 1 of my previous staff sms-ed me to ask if she can come back to work at San Street. She's actually the very first staff of San Street and 1 of the few good staffs I've had. I have known her ever since San Street started in Suntec. Due to some issues with another FT, she left to work at other places but came back to work for us again when she heard that I'm hiring and that that staff is not longer working for me. However after 2009 CNY we transferred her to work at dad's office as we felt that an office job will be better for her since she has a young child to take care. I was quite reluctant about letting her go but it's for her and her son's good. After working at my dad's for 1yr++, she left b'coz of some personal issues that she had to settle. After settling her personal issues and working at another place, she contacted me to ask if she can come back to work for me. She still finds working for me is much better than working elsewhere and promised not to be problematic like when she was working for my dad. After much consideration and interviewing the few Malaysians, decided to hire her back. With her back, we can cut down on training time as she already know the operation of San Street and my likes/dislikes. Haven't been serving in Attributes for 1 month le coz I've gotta settle this issue plus I needed a break. Been feeling rather tired and been having constant giddiness these past few weeks. Think it's the stress of finding a FT and poor sales of late. :((
Had a wonderful weekend last sat and sun. Other than service on sat, I got to attend 2 events of Romeo with TJC peeps (sat & sun). On sun after the 8 days canon ladies photography workshop with Romeo and Sora as our celeb models, headed down to Iluma to catch smurf movie with TJC sisters. After which headed down to have dinner at Figos Grail (a restaurant opened by 933FM DJ, actor & host Zhou Chongqing) with sisters fr TJC. Great food at reasonable prices! Highly recommended! Will definitely go back there again. Boss zhongqing happened to be there when we were there. He was busy attending to customers but we got the chance to talk to him and take photo with him. He gave us 10% discount. So nice of him. You can check out the photos in my FB account. If you are wondering where his restaurant is, it's located at 308 Tanjong Katong Road. Check out http://www.figosgrail.com or visit their FB page.
Heading down to Suntec later to meet up with my affiliated partner ThreeThirty and our supplier before service to view the samples for our next batch of christian fashion tees. See if any amendments need to be done. If everything is okay we can go ahead with the printing of the tees. The launch is expected to be around mid of October.
Alright...that should be all from me today. Shall blogged some other time. Byeeeeeeee!!!!
On CHC 22nd anniversary, my previous FT tendered. After a few interviews hired 1 guy with 3 years of retail experience in G2000. However he keep delaying his first day of work. Coz of his delay I had no choice but to delay the last day of my previous FT. As he has to start his new front desk hotel job I couldn't delay him anymore but had to let him go on 15th Sept. Thus I didn't have any FT since 16th Sept. Thank God my distant cousin is having school holidays and is able to help me tend the shop. He hasn't had any off day ever since 16th. Xin Ku le! Fed up with the delay of the newly hired staff, fired him b4 he even started work. Took us for a ride for 1 whole mth. Wonder what is he up to! Tried looking around for another FT but to no avail. Most of whom who called up are foreigners (Filipinos to be exact). But we cannot employ foreigners (except for Malaysians) coz of the quota issue. Locals who call up didn't even turn up for interview. After much perseverance, a few Malaysians called up and came down to the shop for interview this week and 1 of my previous staff sms-ed me to ask if she can come back to work at San Street. She's actually the very first staff of San Street and 1 of the few good staffs I've had. I have known her ever since San Street started in Suntec. Due to some issues with another FT, she left to work at other places but came back to work for us again when she heard that I'm hiring and that that staff is not longer working for me. However after 2009 CNY we transferred her to work at dad's office as we felt that an office job will be better for her since she has a young child to take care. I was quite reluctant about letting her go but it's for her and her son's good. After working at my dad's for 1yr++, she left b'coz of some personal issues that she had to settle. After settling her personal issues and working at another place, she contacted me to ask if she can come back to work for me. She still finds working for me is much better than working elsewhere and promised not to be problematic like when she was working for my dad. After much consideration and interviewing the few Malaysians, decided to hire her back. With her back, we can cut down on training time as she already know the operation of San Street and my likes/dislikes. Haven't been serving in Attributes for 1 month le coz I've gotta settle this issue plus I needed a break. Been feeling rather tired and been having constant giddiness these past few weeks. Think it's the stress of finding a FT and poor sales of late. :((
Had a wonderful weekend last sat and sun. Other than service on sat, I got to attend 2 events of Romeo with TJC peeps (sat & sun). On sun after the 8 days canon ladies photography workshop with Romeo and Sora as our celeb models, headed down to Iluma to catch smurf movie with TJC sisters. After which headed down to have dinner at Figos Grail (a restaurant opened by 933FM DJ, actor & host Zhou Chongqing) with sisters fr TJC. Great food at reasonable prices! Highly recommended! Will definitely go back there again. Boss zhongqing happened to be there when we were there. He was busy attending to customers but we got the chance to talk to him and take photo with him. He gave us 10% discount. So nice of him. You can check out the photos in my FB account. If you are wondering where his restaurant is, it's located at 308 Tanjong Katong Road. Check out http://www.figosgrail.com or visit their FB page.
Heading down to Suntec later to meet up with my affiliated partner ThreeThirty and our supplier before service to view the samples for our next batch of christian fashion tees. See if any amendments need to be done. If everything is okay we can go ahead with the printing of the tees. The launch is expected to be around mid of October.
Alright...that should be all from me today. Shall blogged some other time. Byeeeeeeee!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment