Thursday, August 26, 2010

26th August 2010

It's been 1 & 1/2 weeks since I last blogged. Time flies. No SOT on tue & today. Only those who still owe bible readings/assignments or have any makeup exam/reexam. My results were better than I expected (highest 90% & lowest 60%). Since I don't owe anything and have no makeup exam/reexam, am off on tue and today. But can't believe I totally forgot abt tue's prayer365 in the morning. Only realised in the evening that I forgot abt it. At that time I was working in the shop. *sheesh* CG tonight. Cannot forget also. :P Going to bring some stocks over to the shop. I want KOI but bugis outlet is always long q & I don't have the time to q. :(

Yesterday was chapel followed by class photo-taking. Finally got to see Pst Kong in SOT. Bcoz of the crisis Pst and the church going through, he only got to teach us in SOT once. But it's ok, we understand, we still love you Pastor! Last night was having gathering w SOT T25 at my place. We had an awesome time! Tmr is the last day of SOT followed by graduation weekend. So going to miss SOT days and ALL in T25 esp our dear Indonesian friends. After mission trip, I'm more in love w Indonesia. LOL! Wanna go for more mission trips (if possible). Going for both sat & sun graduation svc. I'm graduating in the sun svc. My number is odd number and I'm somewhere in the middle. Praying that the odd numbers will get to receive their SOT folder from Pst Kong himself. :P Congrats to the class of SOT2010, you ran the race well. *A round of applause for everyone* :)

No comments: