In Attributes, there are a total of 8 teams: JW Sat Team A, JW Sat Team B, Expo Sat Team A, Expo Sat Team B, Expo Sun Team A, Expo Sun Team B, JW Sun Team A, JW Sun Team B. Each team serves on alternate weeks unless there's big events (currently coz of SOT I'm serving every week). Each team has got TLs (team leaders r in charge of the team as a whole), SICs (section ICs r in charge of each of the 4 diff. sections in each team namely retail, customer service, cashier, operations) and GICs (group ICs r in charge of a few pple in the section they're in).
I'm now 1 of the retail GICs of Expo Sun Team B. Can say that it is a promotion. Have been serving in Attributes since HW days. 1999. My CGL then sign me up as he felt that that's my calling. It's already been 11yrs. Wow! But I stopped serving for a couple of years due to some problems that cropped up when I started San Street. After serving for so long, it's about time I serve more in the ministry. With this promotion, comes new responsibility. I'm given the more mature ministry members in the team to be in-charge of - 3 of them.
Have been asking God how I can serve Him more in both Attributes and CG. Guess I've got my answer in regards to serving in Attributes. All glory to God! As for CG, will continue to serve in whatever way I can. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment