It's 2nd of July. 1/2 a yr has passed by so quickly....flew by just like that. I am close to fulfulling a few of my new year resolutions. :)))
I've no problem waking up for SOT. Always wake up just b4 my alarm clock rings. Guess my biological alarm clock has been sat. Even on saturdays, I'll wake up at ard the same time. When I realised it's sat, I'll go back to sleep. Haha. But when I'm serving on sundays, I still wake up ard the same time on weekdays. Supposed to report at 7.30am; but wake up just b4 7.30am. End up have got to rush. Naughty naughty. Haha. Must really try to wake up earlier on sundays. Am short of 1hr for my ministry prac this mth. Shall cover back nxt mth.
Feel that I need a break from work soon. Super tired. Looking fwd to mission trip. It's finally confirmed liao! Will be going to Probolinggo, Indonesia on 22nd to 25th July with 6 others from my team. It'll only be the 7 of us on this trip. No1 from other teams will be going together with us. Excited! This is my 1st time going for mission trip and it's also a chance for me to get my mind off work for a few days. Hopefully I can finish all my book reviews and sermon outlines that are due on 28th July b4 heading off for mission trip. All things are possible!
Have submitted my 1st 5 book reviews via email (supposedly to be due on 28th June but postponed 1 week to nxt mon). I'm also done with my 6th book review after tuesday ldr's mtg with Pst AR Bernard. Have started on my 7th book. Thus far have read 22 chapters. :) Another 5 more chapters to go. I've had enough reading for today. Shall rest. Aiming to complete reading the book and finish book review by tmr night so I can move on to my 8th book. Gambatte! All things are possible! Must not forget...still got accounts to do. Piling up again! :( All the sermon preparation, preaching tests, book reviews etc are making me forget things easily. Cannot cannot. Capacity need to be stretched even more to do more things. Now preaching tests over. More relaxed. Just got to work on the remaining book reviews and sermons outlines. And of course my accounts and stocks which I haven't done much work on.
This weekend is Pst AR Bernard weekend. Will be going for 2 services - S1 and S3. Mum asked me the other day if I'll be at home on sat. Somehow I just knew that we've to go for 2 services this weekend. Told her that most probably got to go for svc on sat too. And I'm right. We're required to go for 1 service each day. Thank God I never promised her anything for sat. If I'm not wrong, it'll be the same thing for Mike Connell weekend svcs. In preparation for Mike Connell weekend service, the whole of nxt week is deliverance week w Mike Connell in SOT. But I've got to train new PT staff on nxt wed & thurs. Yesterday was officially the last day of my last PT staff. He's entering NS this mth. He said that he wants to come back to work PT for us after his NS. :) Will still be going SOT on wed & thurs but for 1/2 a day only. Then will leave at 11am and rush down to shop (have applied for 1/2 day leave). Though I know it's definitely going to be very tiring week, but I dun wanna miss 2 whole day of Mike Connell sessions. Already feeling rather reluctant to have to leave 1/2 way.
No comments:
Post a Comment