Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Was in suntec outlet today as my china staff who's allocated there is off. As usual it's really quiet in suntec. Level 3 is always like that. Wonder why.

I just gotten a new mini laptop and new mobile. Have been looking for a mini laptop for some time as it will much easier to carry around for work instead of lugging a heavy laptop around. Also I've a slight problem with my current laptop. It is still usable but it auto shutdown itself esp when I'm playing a video. Yilun had a lobang for a dell mini at a pretty good rate, so I've gotten it. Thanks Yilun! :) Save quite a sum of money on it actually. As for my mobile, it died on me. Sent it to Nokia Care Centre for repairs but was told that it is beyond economical repairs. My parents said that I can either choose a mobile/laptop as a birthday present. Since I've already paid for the laptop, my parents blessed me with the new mobile - Nokia N86. Yeah! So right now I've a new mobile and a new laptop! PTL! =D

Some new stocks have arrived but yet to bring into the outlets. More will be coming soon. We are also going to bring in shoes and bags also from another supplier. Hopefully sales will improve with the addition of these new products. Hari Raya is over. With Christmas and CNY slowly approaching, biz should pick up. This mth's sales is bad. Hopefully sales will improve in Oct. Nxt mth there will be a new girl joining our small group of sales staffs. She applied with us 2mths earlier but we didn't need any staffs then and told her that if she can wait she can start in Oct. And apparently she can. One of my previous staffs message me to ask if he can come back to work us but I dun think so. This is the SECOND time he left us. Main reason is coz of his attitude and we've already given him chances and chances yet he never cherished it. He has worked for a few places after leaving us and still is having problems staying in a job. He never seems to be able to stay in a job for longer than 2 months. Like I said earlier the main problem is his attitude. There's nothing I can do to help him any more.

No comments: