I feel that fellowshipping is really important in our walk with God. B4 joining marketplace cg I haven't been really fellowshipping with my cg as I will always be rushing off. Not good but I have no choice. Now must make it a point to fellowship with cell members if I can make the time.
Workwise, I was working in far east and suntec on mon and wed respectively. Other than those 2 days, I've been at home working on my accounts and stocks. More new stocks are coming in. What are we going to do with the older stocks? Sales for this week is much better than the last. Maybe coz Hari Raya Puasa is just next weekend. Next week should be better I suppose. Talking abt Hari Raya. I would have to work on that day as I need to replace my malay staff who will be taken 2 days off. (21st mon is her usual off day. she's taking another day off as she worked on the national day ph. as such she's entitled to either an extra day OFF or an extra day PAY. she chose to take an extra day off to celebrate this festive season). So next week I'll be working 3 days, sun, mon & wed, instead of the usual 2. As such I'll be going for sat svc next week instead of sun's.
Painting is ongoing in my house. So on days I'm not at work, I would have to be at home as the painters are painting our interior. Painting in my room has been completed. Now it's purple and pink.
CG was on thurs night as usual and the msg Yilun shared was on hearing the Word of God. Indeed was a powerful Word. I want and need more of the Word of God (bread) and the Holy Spirit (water) in my life. Alright enough for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment