It's been 1 week since I last blogged. Nothing new in my life. As usual day in day out in suntec other than on thursday when we closed the shop for the day. Went to far east with mum to walk around. Pop by our new shop there. Didn't go in. Just stood outside to observe as well as discuss whether or not we can move our furnishing in suntec shop to use here in far east. Since we are already moving out of suntec, we might as well use the furnishing there for far east shop as much as possible. Don't wanna waste them. At the same time, can cut down on the renovation cost. Went to west coast area after that with mum and sis for facial before returning home.
Was in the shop on friday till about 6++ . Mum brought over home cooked food for me. Ate before I left suntec for SIS. Parachute Band, Pst Reuben Morgan and Pst Mike Conner are in town for the 3 night of FOP and friday was the very 1st night. It was an awesome night overall. Even saw Li Nanxing there. Haha.... But that is not the main point. If I can, I would also wanna go for both the 2nd and 3rd night of FOP. But can't make it. Got to be in the shop for the weekend.
National day drawing near. For the past few weeks, national day songs are being played on radio and repeated a number of times a day. I can almost memorise the whole of this year's national day song: "Qing Kong Wang Li". So can my staff from china. Hehe...
Ok la...enough for today. Nothing else to blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment