Sunday, August 24, 2008

24th August 2008

Been one week since I last blogged. Nothing new happening this whole week. As usual was in suntec everyday. Except for thursday when we closed the shop for the day. Went out with mum and sis. Went to far east for a while then went to vivocity to catch "money no enough 2". I find the show nice and touching. And it's rather "singaporean". After the movie, we shopped around vivocity.

The whole of last week since monday is a very quiet week. Wonder what's if the crowd. I can see people at the main flow area of MPG but people are not walking inside to the back of MPG. Sianz. Hopefully when we shift out to the new unit at the main flow area will be much much much better.

So tired today coz of my mens Last mth my mens didn't even come. On and off it is like this (sometimes it comes on time once a mth but sometimes it comes once in 1 & a 1/2 mths or even once in 2 mths). So irregular. And whenever it comes I'll have a terrible stomach cramp, headache and backache. Dampens my whole mood man. Sianz.

It's sunday today and yet it's quiet here on the inside of MPG. Other places of suntec is rather crowded. Can't wait to move out. But the semicircle unit is still not read for renovation as the suntec has yet to put up the partition to split the huge circle unit into 2 halves.

No comments: