Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine Day to all

Happy Valentine Day to all (friendship day to those singles). My parents and I are still in London. Been going out to walk around and shop. More of window shopping for me. I didn't buy anything. My sister did. Also went for 2 musicals, "The Sound of Music" and "Wicked", last night and the night before respectively. They are good. I enjoyed them.

London Fashion Week Exhibition is also on. But this week it is only open FOC for people who are in the trade (it will only be open for the public next week at a cost). We tried getting in using our San Street name card. They asked us a few questions (like what we do etc), looked at our shop website then gave us each name tags that say "San Street, Singapore, International Buyers" to let us in. How cool is that! Seems like San Street is a big name and we can just walk in to Fashion Exhibits for free by just showing our name cards. Though we managed to get in, there wasn't anything suitable in there for our street wear apparel shop. The exhibitors there are mainly ladies fashion.

Weather here is starting to get cold. The last few days of winter here were pretty like the winter in Australia. Not really that cold. But today is really chilly. Got a bad cold.

Alrighty...that's it for now. Going back to Singapore in a few days time. Though I get a break from the shop for a while, but I still feel very tired. But AT LEAST I get a break and don't have to think of the shop though sometimes I get awaken by calls from the shop (coz of the time difference the opening hrs of the shop happens to be london time 3.30am to ard 1.30pm.

No comments: