I am back in Singapore. Arrived on sunday evening. And it was back to work/reality on monday morning. Man...sales not good during the time we are away (esp queensway). Sheessh....
All of our staffs are not supposed to be off for 2 weeks (last week when we were away and this week) coz of the 2 so-called off days we gave them (9th & 10th) when the shop closed for 4 days for CNY. Out of the 3 staffs that we've now, 1 get to have his/her off day as usual this week for we owe him/her an off day for working the whole week without any off on the week before CNY. The other 2 are taking a few days unpaid leave. We don't simply give staffs unpaid leave. 1 have informed us way way in advanced. Reason valid. The other reason was "tsk...tsk...". Work less than 1 month and taking unpaid leave. He/She already kena warning. Disappointed. I shan't name names or go into details here.
So I guess I need to be here everyday and it looks like it might be another week of not being able to go for service. Sigh.... I miss church and all my cg mates.
All we need for now is only 3 dedicated and reliable full time staffs (2 in suntec and 1 in queensway) yet it's so difficult to find. Part-timers only required for the days when the full-timers are off and during peak periods (like pre-christmas and pre-CNY). For now, out of our 3 staffs we got, only 2 I can say is pretty reliable. But the problem is that 1 of them is not full time and the other is not up to standard yet. I shan't name names here.
So here I am....back to reality.
All of our staffs are not supposed to be off for 2 weeks (last week when we were away and this week) coz of the 2 so-called off days we gave them (9th & 10th) when the shop closed for 4 days for CNY. Out of the 3 staffs that we've now, 1 get to have his/her off day as usual this week for we owe him/her an off day for working the whole week without any off on the week before CNY. The other 2 are taking a few days unpaid leave. We don't simply give staffs unpaid leave. 1 have informed us way way in advanced. Reason valid. The other reason was "tsk...tsk...". Work less than 1 month and taking unpaid leave. He/She already kena warning. Disappointed. I shan't name names or go into details here.
So I guess I need to be here everyday and it looks like it might be another week of not being able to go for service. Sigh.... I miss church and all my cg mates.
All we need for now is only 3 dedicated and reliable full time staffs (2 in suntec and 1 in queensway) yet it's so difficult to find. Part-timers only required for the days when the full-timers are off and during peak periods (like pre-christmas and pre-CNY). For now, out of our 3 staffs we got, only 2 I can say is pretty reliable. But the problem is that 1 of them is not full time and the other is not up to standard yet. I shan't name names here.
So here I am....back to reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment